Renewable Energy Systems
This course enables the design energy systems which depending on the geophysics of the
surrounding environment for manufacturing industries and other uses as an aspect of energy alternatives.
- COURSE JUSTIFICATION/RATIONALE:
This allows the students to understand the conversion of energy derived from resources that are regenerative or for all practical Rationales cannot be depleted.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Apply conventional energy technologies
- Determine other types of renewable energy systems
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Utilize energy rules and regulations
- Regulate energy distributions
- Describe the types of renewable energy source