Renewable Energy Infrastructure
This course covers infrastructure that conveys electricity and fossil and new resources fo
energy production and distribution including renewable generation and demand-side energy services.
The goal of Renewable energy infrastructure is to raise student awareness of the latest
technologies regarding environmental and alternative energy strategies on Earth.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Learn various forms of energy and how they are converted into electricity and transportation fuels.
- will learn about energy technologies that seek to address present-day problems
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Gain an understanding of how various forms of energy are presently converted into electricity and transportation fuels
- Develop a complete appreciation of the energy challenges that confront our present and future society.
- Outline financial and policy factors that impact the energy sector