Air Conditioning And Refrigeration Ii
This course builds on Applied Thermodynamics Course. It gives a much more detailed study on air conditioning and refrigeration and expands on what was introduced in the earlier course.
To on completion of this course, the students are expected to gain advance knowledge about refrigeration and air conditioning system, analysis and design calculations.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- To introduce the principles and concepts of heating and cooling To introduce the principles and concepts of heating and cooling.
- To introduce the concept of refrigeration and air conditioning.
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Perform heating and cooling load calculations
- Describe a refrigeration and air conditioning system
- Analyze a vapor compression and absorption system