KIU Trivia: June 18th in the Present and the Past
June 18, 2021, 8:26 am
This course makes an introduction of principles of the construction of buildings and other civil engineering structures. It examines the detailed construction of the different elements of buildings and other civil engineering structures.
This course is aimed at developing a thorough understanding of the basics of building components and its construction
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
· Acquire knowledge of temporary works in construction
· Understand purpose and methods of setting out
· Understand different elements of buildings and other civil engineering structures
· Understand the structural components, types and methods of construction
A student on completing this course is expected to:
· Give an overview on the general principles of construction.
· Demonstrate the practical skills in construction.
June 17, 2021, 3:40 pm
June 17, 2021, 11:00 am
June 17, 2021, 10:40 am