Antenna Theory And Design
This course provides comprehensive knowledge about different antennas such as resonant antenna, array antenna, broad band antenna, aperture antenna and smart antenna. This covers antenna synthesis and different computational electromagnetic methods for antenna design.
1. define overall needs and constraints of RF systems and antenna.
2. identify and solve the technical requirements of the communication system and its impact on the global society
3. develop and assess alternative RF system design
On completing this course, students are expected to:
1. demonstrate the ability to develop and assess alternative RF system designs based on technical criteria
2. Demonstrate the technical ability to analyze a prescribed communication sub-system Analyze and attract the vital resources required to effectively use a RF system.
3. Evaluate the opportunities involving technology, a product or a service required for developing a startup idea.