This course deals with research concepts and essential information that shall guide the student when he/she goes through an empirical investigation as an academic requirement.
The objective of the course is to prepare students for the research component of their programme.
Course Learning Outcomes
By the end of the course students should demonstrate ability to:
· Distinguish between qualitative and quantitative research.
· Explain the research process.
· Identify a research problem.
· Design quantitative and qualitative research instruments.
· Develop a research proposal.
Write a dissertation.