School Practice I
Course Content and Outline
- By the end of the school practice, student teachers should be able to:
- Conduct the lessons using appropriate teaching/learning aids
- Prepare and use a lesson plans and schemes of work appropriate
- Construct objectives/learning outcomes that are coherent with subject content
- Demonstrate his/her ability to conceptualize the subject mattera
- Prepare record of work, grade students appropriately and give a feedback to students.
MODE OF CONDUCTING THE SCHOOL PRACTICE
- Placement in a functional school
- School orientation
- Practical teaching
- Performing of school activities as assigned
- Tutor –student-teacher conferencing
- Other basic requirements:
File folders, A3 Paper, Lesson Plan books, Carbon paper, wall chart paper, dusters, pair of scissors, razor blades, Cello tapes, blue pens, red pens, markers, rulers, exercise books, relevant text books, pencils, rubbers, box files, manila papers, masking tape, calculators etc.