Course Content and Outline
Concepts of Technology, Media and Instructional materials (3hours)
Types of Instructional Materials (9hours)
NON-PROJECTED VISUAL AIDS (12 hours)
- Graphics aids: charts, graphs, photographs, diagrams, maps etc.
- Community resources
- Display surfaces; bulletins, books, flip charts, magnetic board, chalkboard, etc.
- Three dimensional aids; models, realia, Specimen, mock-ups, cutaways, globe dioramas, puppets and handouts etc.
PROJECTED VISUAL AIDS (9 hours)
- Audio-visual aids (AVA)
- Overhead projector
- Opaque projector
B. AUDIO AIDS (6hours)
C. AUDIOVISUAL AIDS/ MOTION VIUSAL (6hours)
- Computer / Web-based media
- Their application in the classroom setting.
MODE OF DELIVERY
- Reading assignments
- Practical assignments
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS/ EQUIPMENT
- White board and maker
- Flip charts
- LCD projectors
- CD’s, DVD’s and tapes