PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Anatomy is the study of the structure of the body and the physical relationships between body systems. This course, we shall build up on Anatomy I and in particular look at the following systems; digestive, endocrine, urinary, reproductive, nervous, and the special senses.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify normal and abnormal structure of the human body.
- Describe the normal structure of the human body.
- Describe the anatomy of the different body systems/organs.
- Draw and label a diagram of a given body system organ/system.
- Explain the relation between the anatomy with other subject like surgery and medicine.