Environment Impact Assessment
Harvey, N and Clarke, B 2012 Environmental Impact Assessment, Oxford press.
Other suggested readings: Elliot, M. and Thomas, I. 2009. Environmental Impact Assessment in Australia, The federation Press
Wood, C. 2003. Environmental Impact Assessment: A Comparative Review, Pearson Hall press.
The journal called Environmental Impact Assessment Review is an excellent resource.
- Becker, H. and Vanclay, F. 2003. The International Handbook of Social Impact Assessment. Edward Elgar, Cheltenham.
- British Medical Association 1999. Health and Environmental Impact Assessment – An Integrated Approach. Earthscan, London.
- Byron, H. 2000. Biodiversity and EIA: A Good Practice Guide for Road Schemes. RSPB WWF-UK, London. Construction Industry Research and Information Association 2000. Sustainable Urban Drainage Systems, C522. CIRIA, London.
- Dalal-Clayton, B. and Sadler, B. 2005. Strategic Environmental Assessment: A Source Book and Reference Guide to International Experience. Earthscan, London.
- European Commission 2001. Guidance on Screening and Scoping. EC, Brussels.
- Fischer, T. 2007. The Theory and Practice of Strategic Environmental Assessment. Earthscan, London.
- Glasson, J., Therivel, R. and Chadwick, A. 2005. Introduction to Environmental Impact Assessment. UCL Press, London.
- Harrop, O. and Nixon, A. 1999. Environmental Assessment in Practice. Routledge, London.
- International Association for Impact Assessment 2006. Health Impact Assessment: International Best Practice
- Principles. IAIA, Fargo, ND.
- Joint Nature Conservation Committee 1990. Handbook for Phase I Habitat Survey – A Technique for Environmental Audit. JNCC, London.Maidstone.
- Morris, P. and Therivel, R. 2001. Methods of Environmental Impact Assessment. E & FN Spon, London.
- Morrison-Saunders, A. and Arts, J. 2006. Assessing Impact: Handbook of EIA and SEA Follow-up. Earthscan, London.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 1992. Guidelines on Aid and Environment, No. 1. Good Practices for Environmental Impact Assessment of Development Projects. OECD, Paris.
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development 2006. Applying Strategic
Environmental Assessment. Good Practice for Development Cooperation. OECD, Paris.
- Petts, J. 1999. Handbook of Environmental Impact Assessment, Vols 1 and 2. Blackwell Science, Oxford.
- Therivel, R. 2004. Strategic Environmental Assessment in Action. Earthscan, London.
- Treweek, J. 1999. Ecological Impact Assessment. Blackwell Science, Oxford.
- United Nations Environment Programme 2002. Environmental Training Resource Manual. Earthprint, Stevanage.
- Wathern, P. (ed.) 1992. Environmental Impact Assessment: Theory and Practice. Routledge, London.
- Weston, J. 1997. Planning and Environmental Impact Assessment in Practice. Longman, Harlow.
- Wood, C. 2002. Environmental Impact Assessment – A Comparative Review. Longm
Canter L.W. 1977. Environmental Impact Assessment. McGrawHill, Inc. Printed in the United States of America. 331pp. 2. Eccleston, H.C. 2000. Environmental Impact Statements. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Canada. 346 pp. 3. Environmental Impact Evaluation Division.
Office of Environmental Policy and Planning. 1998. Environmental Impact Assessment in Thailand. Bangkok. 43 pp. 4.
Hutacharoen R., L. ThongNop and S. Choowaew. 1990. Environment impact assessment in practice. Faculty of Environment and resources Studies, Mahidol University, Nakhon Pathom. 5. Lee, N. and C. George (editors). 2000. Environmental Assessment in Developing and Transitional Countries. John Wiley & Sons Ltd, England. 290 pp. 6. United Nations. 1988. Environmental Impact Assessment: A Management Tool for Development Projects. Proceedings of the Expert Group Meeting on Environmental Impact Assessment of Development Projects Bangkok, Thailand. 155pp. 7. United Nations. 1988. Environmental Impact Assessment: Basic procedures for developing countries. United Nations Environment Programme. Regional Office for Asis and the Pacific. Bangkok, Thailand. 16 pp.
United Nations. 1989. Environmental Impact Assessment: An Enquiry into Operational Aspects. Proceedings of the Training Workshop on Environmental Impact Assessment in Thailand, Bangkok, Thailand. 119 pp. 9. United Nations. 1992. A preliminary Study on Environmental Management of Tourism Development in the ESCAP Region, New York. 68 pp. 10. Wathern P. 1995. Environmental Impact Assessment: Theory and Practice. Biddles Ltd, Guildford and King’s Lynn, Great Britain. 332 pp. 11. Westmman W. E. 1985. Ecology, Impact Assessment, and Environmental Planning. John Wiley & Sons, Inc. Canada. 532 pp. 15. Instructor Asst.Prof. Dr. Suvaluck Satumanatpan 16. Course Coordinator Asst.Prof. Dr. Suvaluck Satumanatpan