Basic Microbiology (bacteriology/virology And Mycology)
1. Fields Virology, Volumes 1 & 2: 2007. 5th edition. Eds.in Chief David M Knipe and Peter Howley, Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams and Wilkins.
2. Principles of Virology: 2004. 2nd ed. S. J. Flint, et al. ASM Press.
3. Human Virology: 2006, 3rd edition. Eds. L. Collier and J. Oxford, Oxford University
PressKoneman’s Color Atlas and Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology; Washington et
4. Textbook of Diagnostic Microbiology. Connie R. Mahon et al, 3rd edition, Saunders & Elsevier
5. Manual of Clinical Microbiology; Patrick R Murray et al; 8th edition; Volume 1&2
6. Really Essential Medical Immunology; Roitt & Rabson; Blackwell Science
7. Essential Immunology; Riott & Delves; 10th edition; Blackwell Science
8. Clinical Virology; Douglas D Richman et al; 2nd edition; ASM Press.
9. Principles and Practices of Infectious Diseases; Gerald L Mandell et al; 6th edition; Volume 1&2; Churchill & Livingstone.