Composition, Harmony And Counterpoint Ii
Students will experience the procedure of constructing strong, expressive memorable melodies and lyrics, be able to harmonies and arrange different musics in a conventional way.
At the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Create memorable melodies
- Develop melodic ideas over different modes
- Develop song lyrics basing on a variety of inspirations
- Incorporate melodies across chords into different song sections
- Work with root, 1st inversion and second inversion chords.