Clinical Nursing Skills I
The course gives an opportunity for the students to practice nursing process interventions that include holistic and evidence based care to the clients.
This is a clinical nursing course which aims at providing opportunities for students to practice health assessment and the nursing process concepts in health facilities
Course learning outcome
By the end of the nursing internship/ elective I experience, students should be able to:
1. Assess clients/patients with different health conditions including
2. Analyze the obtained data to outline nursing needs and diagnoses
3. Make appropriate nursing care plans
4. Implement the nursing care plans according to care needs priorities
5. Evaluate the outcome of the care given and re-plan
6. Document /Record accurately all care given and write a report
7. Gain competencies in health assessment and providing holistic nursing care based on the nursing process framework.