Internet Technologies And Web Design
The course is designed to introduce students
to techniques of web implementation with web programming languages. It covers
the basic of HTTP, HTML, coding style, working with text, lists, special
characters, links, tables, frame based pages, creating windows, domain hosting,
Internet connection, web servers, advanced web technologies, audio and video
This course provides knowledge on the basics
of the Internet, its origin, how it is managed, organized and used. It also
teaches learners how to develop websites using contemporary tools and
By the end of this course, the student should
be able to:
1. Explain the structure, governance and
management of the Internet.
2. Explore website development tools and
3. Acquire skills of developing a website.
By the end of this course, the student will be
1. Appreciate the governance, management and
structure of the Internet.
2. Use website development tools and
3. Design and construct a website.
4. Publish and manage a website.