Civil Procedure Ii
This course will expose students to the practice and procedure in civil matters
in the courts of judicature, extraction and enforcement of court judgments and
By the end of the course, students should be able to:
- Explain the procedural matters of civil matters in courts of judicature.
- Analyse the legal technicalities and the administration of justice.
- Discuss the importance of interlocutory proceedings and orders.
- Discuss the procedure for enforcement of domestic and foreign judgments.
- Appraise the role of court bailiffs and court brokers in the enforcement of court orders.