Breaking News: Prince Philip Dies at 99
April 9, 2021, 3:56 pm
The course covers matters relating to field recognition of data related to the different types of Civil Engineering projects. It includes application of land surveying principles; topographic surveying, boundary surveying, and construction staking through field exercises using state-of-the-art equipment and data capture/analysis techniques; preparation of topographic and boundary maps with related documents; presentation of results.
This course will provide knowledge on surveying and measurement skills required to ensure that infrastructure is built as it is designed, in exactly the right position
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
· Develop skills and knowledge in the Civil Engineering Surveying discipline;
· Acquire the technical vocational foundation of Civil Engineering Surveying to facilitate self-learning, particularly of experiential knowledge, and professional development.
· Develop the ability to use modern surveying methods, instruments and software necessary for the collection of field data for modern Civil Engineering practices.
· Further knowledge of the application of surveying techniques in civil engineering works
A student on completing this course is expected to:
· Recognise adequately the normal field data relevant to the proposal of the Civil Engineer and how to collect it and present it significantly to the Civil Engineer.
· Outline the impact of Civil Engineering Surveying in the global, economic, environmental and social context.
· Demonstrate an ability to use modern surveying methods, instruments and software necessary for the collection of field data for modern Civil Engineering practices.
April 9, 2021, 6:25 am
April 8, 2021, 7:05 pm
April 8, 2021, 2:57 pm
April 8, 2021, 2:15 pm