Business Analysis In Procurement And Supply Management
provide an introduction to financial analysis and accounting techniques for use
by the purchasing and procurement personnel.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
the end of this course unit, students should be able to:
- Explain the major sources of finance that
support organizations & the purchasing function.
- Analyze the importance of budgeting &
budgetary control in the overall performance of the procurement
- Discuss the importance of financial
analysis and planning especially in risk laden investments, and its role
- Explain the various statistical
techniques and tools used to analysis, and present data.
- Explain the various type of costs
involves in the SC process & how they can be control for the overall