To provide a comprehensive
analysis and awareness on the importance of the environment in which we live
and operate, through promoting effective environmental preferable purchasing
principles, programmes, and practices.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
the end of this course unit, students should be able to:
- Explain the key concepts used in
- Justify the importance of environmental
- Discuss the various ways in which
environmentally preferable purchasing can happen.
- Discuss the measure used to evaluate
products and suppliers in ensuring environmental sustainability.
- Explain the different ways and measures
to be adopted to get started as an environmentally preferable purchaser.