Given the fact that customers’ interest is quality of products and services at affordable price, it is a challenge to every company tenure that both customers and firm’s expectation are met.
Resources are scare and the fact that organizations operate in unpredictable environment; managers require information that will enable them manage the scarce resources and the environment which influence their operations.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
- By the end of the course students should be able to:
- Explain the Cost accounting is very essential for furnishing management with information for internal planning, control and decision making.
- Discuss the cost accounting concepts
- Discuss the principles, methods and techniques necessary for collection, processing analyzing, interpretation and presentation of cost data to management.
- Describe the difference types of costs needed for cost Accounting and how to ascertain them