Principles And Theories Of Public Administration
Public Administration is based on the foundation laid by the various researchers and senior managers in the profession. This course therefore, equips students with knowledge on the history and evolution of public administration and its principles. The students will be introduced to various theories in public administration advanced by different theorists/ scholars
The course is intended to;
- Inculcate in students the theoretical foundations of public administration which they will have to apply in the real world of public administration.
- Enable students acquire knowledge of the Theories of Public Administration as a basis of Management.
- Enable students relate theories to the modern practices of Public Administration
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the course students should be able to;
- Understand the concept of Public Administration and Management.
- Acquire knowledge of the Theories of Public Administration as a basis of Management.
- Relate theories to the modern practices of Public Administration.