Communication is the most vital skill in life; we take most of our working hours communicating. This course unit will help to highlight the nature, dynamics processes and technological influences of communication in the field of Humanities. It consists of practical steps to become more effective in communication.
- To understand the conceptual framework of communication
- To explain the importance of effective communication.
- To acquire practical communication skills.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of this course unit, students should be able to:
- Understand the conceptual framework of communication
- Explain the importance of effective communication.
- Acquire practical communication skills.
- Communicate effectively