Elements Of Government
This course is designed to facilitate an understanding of the workings of government; its organs, approaches, processes, methodologies and outcomes
- This course is designed to enable students to acquaint themselves with the core issues in public Administration and Management especially the Government.
- This course introduces students to the concepts, elements of Government and identifies the approaches, process and methodologies used in governance.
The objective of this course is help students understand the major institutions, structures and procedures that centers on organization of government in modern states. It will specifically involve also:
- Introducing the students on the origin, nature and scope of government.
- Provide the students the basic institutions that will help in the formation and organization of government.
- It will enable students to understand and how they are structured and performed from the African perspectives.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the course, students are expected to:
- Demonstrate modern practical competences and knowledge of Administration and management which will later be applied in their work places.
- Possess wide knowledge and skills of how to overcome both administrative and managerial challenges in organizations.
- Be in position to adjust to the demanding dynamics in modern Administration and management.