Students should identify research areas, develop research proposals, develop research instruments, collect data and write a research report of between 7000 – 10,000 wards.
The aim of this course is to expose the students to research and report writing skills on contemporary problems.
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the training students should be able to:
- Identify a research area
- Outline a research topic
- Review relevant literature on the topic
- Develop research methodology
- Develop a research proposal.
- Develop research instrument and collect data
- Analyze the date collected.
- Write a research report.