In Year Two, second semester, students are required to undertake internship training that culminate into an internship report. This helps them to be exposed into practical working environment in their respective fields.
The internship shall:
- Represent a mastery of a study discipline with a high degree of autonomy in the application of knowledge, skills and practice in the study area.
- Clearly demonstrate the capacity of the candidate to apply class work knowledge in professional practice.
This course is aimed at giving an opportunity to the students to test the theories learnt from class in the real and practical environment
- At the minimum, the internship shall contain the following:
1. The Title Page:
- Name of the University with KIU Logo
- Name of Organisation/Agency (for internship)
- Student’s Name, Reg No & Semester
- Date of Submission
Supervisors Name (at the place of internship), Title & Stamp