A student pursuing a post graduate diploma in Public Administration shall be required to write a project report. The project report will involve the writing of a project covering research undertaken. The report shall be in form of an extended essay and shall carry three credit units. The report is expected to be written in a clear and coherent prose and the body shall be in the range of twenty to forty pages. The project report may not be based on primary data but may be based on secondary data or it may be a report on an internship undertaken by the candidate. It may also be a report arising out of a critical review of literature relating to a particular research topic.
The course unit is intended:
- To enable students write and present project research reports
- To develop the students research writing skills
COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
By the end of the course the students should be able to:
- Write a good research project report basing on the research methodology, theories and research writing skills imparted.
- Able to write and present project research reports
- Apply and develop the research writing skills