Breaking News: Prince Philip Dies at 99
April 9, 2021, 3:56 pm
The course planning and management of public works construction projects including civil engineering projects and infrastructure. It includes calculations, surveys, studies, and preparation of reports for any business operating in the sectors in which civil engineering plays a role.
This course will help in the application of the knowledge of science and Engineering in the delivery of infrastructure by the government or state for the public
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
· Further understand techniques for organising, measuring, estimating and planning construction projects.
· Acquire knowledge of administration and urban planning
· Have an understanding of the planning, calculation, construction and maintenance of buildings
· Improve the ability to use the appropriate construction procedures, construction machinery and planning techniques in carrying public works
A student on completing this course is expected to:
· Plan, manage an organisation of civil engineering projects, construction, maintenance and management of public works and buildings.
· Supervise and manage infrastructure construction processes.
· Execute and manage consulting, environmental and services projects in engineering, industrial and service companies.
April 9, 2021, 6:25 am
April 8, 2021, 7:05 pm
April 8, 2021, 2:57 pm
April 8, 2021, 2:15 pm