Research Project Report
This course is designed to assist students in the preparation of their research proposal and report. This course will equip students with research skills in counseling theory and practice. A student is required to develop a research project in a core area of counselling under the supervision of an academic staff in counselling. The research question under investigation may have either theoretical or practical application of counselling significance. Students will submit an acceptable research report by the end of the course.The research report should between 7000 – 10,000 wards.
To impart research and report writing skills to students
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
At the end of the training, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate a mastery of theoretical knowledge and reflect critically on theory and professional practice through a research project, so as to be creative and critical thinkers.
- Develop the cognitive and technical skills to ethically investigate, analyse and synthesize complex counselling information and develop interventions or research for specific needs.
- Design, conduct, and analyse counseling research, needs assessment, and program evaluation study.
- Comprehend, interpret, and apply results of research, needs assessment, and program evaluation studies to his/her professional pursuits.
- Communicate and justify the research findings with clarity through written and oral presentations.