Engineering Mathematics I
The course comprises of Complex numbers, Infinite & Fourier series, Vector calculus, and Matrices: Solutions of Linear Systems, Diagonalizable Matrices, and Applications of Matrices.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
· Use the concepts in Complex numbers, Infinite & Fourier series, Vector calculus, and Matrices in solving engineering problems.
· Apply the learnt concepts in solving engineering problems.
The students will:
· Apply linear equations and what approaches should be taken to solve them.
· Solve complex numbers and apply them in solving engineering problems.
· State the tests and theorems involved in infinite and Fourier series and apply them to solve Problems in Engineering.
· Calculate numbers involving vectors and their applications in engineering.
· Solve linear systems using matrices
· Diagonalize matrices
· Apply matrices in solving problems in different engineering fields.