course introduces students to a number of quantitative models proven effective
in solving certain classes of managerial problems.
to the economic view of having limited resources, students will be able to
utilize the limited resources competitive managers.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUT COMES;
the end of the course unit, students should be able to;
- Explain how to utilize the limited
resources to maximize profits since most techniques are problem solving
- Describe and explain situations where
the resources are limited and be able to integrate demand and supply
- Equip students with skills of making
important managerial and independent decisions.
- Name various economic indexes that
can be useful in solving problems
- Define the role of quantitative
methods in the business world toady and the validity of these techniques.
- Apply the knowledge of quantitative
techniques in the managerial decision making process.
Describe, understand and interpret the results
of a research study after analysis of different variables and to give