course explores the techniques and analysis of different mathematical methods
that can assist in collection, organizing. Analysis and interpretation of data.
the end of the course unit, students should be able to;
- Describe the ability of putting
theoretical understanding into practical used by the students.
- Discuss the analysis of data in
order to gain meaningful skills, knowledge and learning experience to be
able to compete internationally.
- Explain and build on existing
knowledge in order to achieve new ideas and to be competent in the
existing education industry.
- Name the skills of data collection
- Discuss set concepts and be able to
apply the concepts for managerial decision making
- Analyze the meaning and analysis of
different determinants of economic growth and development.
- Explain the existence of certain
conditions that can be estimated using mathematical variations.
- Describe and explain different
methods and reasons why data may portray a negative outcome from the
To be able to understand and interpret the
results of a research study after analysis of different variables and to give