Strategic Management And Business Policy
course is designed to expose students to the theoretical basis as well as
practical dynamics of developing a culture of strategic thinking and strategic
management in organizations.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
the end of the course students should be able to;
- Define strategic thinking, strategic management, strategic planning
- Differentiate between strategic management and operational management
- Identify and explain the different approaches, tools and techniques used in strategic thinking and strategic planning
- Develop a strategic plan based on actual organizational diagnostics.
- Design and illustrate a model that effectively explains the strategic management cycle