Marketing Strategy, Planning And Control
This course provides a
comprehensive view of marketing concepts in practical environment. It analyzes
marketing strategies which entail management functions such as planning,
analysis, implementation and control in an effort to influence consumers to buy
more to increase market share and be able to achieve the goals of the
organization in the long run.
EXPECTED LEARNING OUTCOMES
the end of the course unit, students should be able to;
- To identify and evaluate the strategic choices confronting organizations in the marketplace;
- To undertake situational analysis to identify and assess the market environment and consumer forces that affect marketing planning and strategy development;
- To develop consumer-centered marketing strategies to maximize opportunities;
- To assess how strategic marketing planning may interface with other core business functions and how they together affect business performance as a whole;
- To appreciate and understand the value and importance of business ethics and social responsibility issues involved in marketing decision making.