Computer Programming Methodology
The purpose of the course is to enable students learn the basic skills of using a computer as a
central tool for pursuing their studies. It provides a general introduction to the broad aspects of computer systems, how it works, a brief history of the computers and the basic components of a computer. In addition, students will be grounded in the proper use of the Internet for research.
This fundamental course will enable the students to learn the concepts of Programming Language and design principles along with an understanding of Java, C, and Python Language.
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Use the different computer programming languages to design computer programs to be used in solving electrical problems.
- Apply programming languages in solving engineering problems.
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Use the notations of syntax and semantics of programming languages
- Draw program design and development flow and structure charts
- Design computer programs for solving engineering problems.
- Explain the Fortran and C- languages.