Labour Safety And Management
This course introduces the safety regulations as precautions of the dangers and how to
manage industrial shortcomings before they can go for industrial training.
To get exposed to occupational safety and health programs which foster a safe and healthy
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Know the safety regulations as precautions of danger.
- Outline industrial shortcomings before going for industrial training.
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Give First Aid to any nature of the accident.
- Manage all labour risks.
- Discuss the norms of Occupational Health.
- Explain Plan and control of site activities.
- Organize work safety agreements.