Electrical Machines I
This course covers the basic principles and electromechanical energy conversion
applications, generalized machine model, and the operating characteristics of DC machines;
computer-aided analysis, IEEE compliant.
To give the students a fair knowledge on the working of various DC machines & Transformers
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Outline the basic principles and electromechanical energy conversion of electrical machines.
- Assimilate and use generalized models and characteristics of DC electrical machines.
- Determine the most efficient utilization of DC machines
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Acquire problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Use mathematical methods to describe DC electrical machines and electromechanical energy conversion network problems and simulation.
- Select the most efficient utilization of DC machines.