Industrial Training I
The course unit involves attachment and practical training in Mechanical Engineering field in
industries, companies, organizations and others sectors that have electrical component.
To provide practical exposure in Civil Engineering related organizations
At the end of this course, the student should be able to:
- Attain practical skills in Mechanical Engineering.
- Apply the theoretical knowledge in the industrial training process.
A student on completing this course is expected to:
- Exhibit professional ethics of Engineers during the industrial training.
- Keep a record of the daily activities during the training.
- Explain theoretical concepts to actual practice in the industry.
- Describe the organization and operation of Mechanical Engineering firms.
- Develop initiative and creative thinking oriented to the world of work.