English Language Skills
This course is
intended for improving proficiency of students; majorly students for
non-English speaking countries. It seeks to enhance the usage of the English
language for students’ academic goals. It aims to build the confidence of
students in English language.
By the end of this
course, the student should be able to:
- Practice an acceptable Level of proficiency in
the use of the English language.
speaking English following the techniques and concepts of effective communication.
English in writing memos, letters, and business and research reports.
different techniques for the improvement of their listening, reading,
speaking and writing skills.
A student on
completing this course is expected to:
- Explain the basic skills of the English language
- Construct sentences using conjunctions, pronouns,
nouns, verbs and adjunctions.
- Practice of writing memos, letters, and business
and research reports.
- Write a composition
- Present a story or a composition before the