In the words of Stephen Covey, ” Communication is the most important skill
in life, we spend most of our waking hours commuicating”. This course helps to
highlight the nature, dynamics, processes and technological influences of
communication in the field of engineering. It involves the practical steps to
become more effective in communicating.
By the end of this
course, the student should be able to:
communication skills in engineering for application in the fields of work;
the importance of communication in engineering.
A student on
completing this course is expected to:
- Read, listen, take and make notes, speak,
interact and conduct meetings.
- Write technical and business reports, handle
intra and inter office communication and present reports.
- Discuss the conceptual framework of
the importance of effective communication
- Acquire practical communication skills
- Explain better communicators through independent