course explores the techniques and analysis of different mathematical methods
that can assist in collection, organizing. Analysis and interpretation of data.
the end of the course unit, students should be able to;
- Describe the ability of putting
theoretical understanding into practical used by the students.
- Discuss the analysis of data in order to
gain meaningful skills, knowledge and learning experience to be able to
- Explain and build on existing knowledge
in order to achieve new ideas and to be competent in the existing
- Examine the skills of data collection and
- Discuss set concepts and be able to apply
the concepts for managerial decision making
- Analyze the meaning and analysis of different
determinants of economic growth and development.
- Explain the existence of certain
conditions that can be estimated using mathematical variations.
- Describe and explain different methods
and reasons why data may portray a negative outcome from the desired data.