Mechatronics And Modern Control
BRIEF COURSE DESCRIPTION
This course enables the design Sensors, signal and transducers systems which enable a
controllable automated system for an accomplishment of a performance.
This class introduces students to the knowledge, analyses, and synthesis skills as well as to the components and technologies
required to develop electromechanical devices with
embedded processors. The theory
of operation of
mechanical, electrical, and software
is reviewed, and components are then studied from the functional perspective given their ability to operate as part of sensing, actuation
and control subsystems.
this, students learn techniques for analog and digital sensing, filtering, timing, and logical
control, power amplification, and actuation.
To enables the students to understand the fundamentals of mechatronics systems and control.
At the end
of this course, the
student should be able
· Explain how Sensors and transducers operate;
· Determine Signal conditioning theories;
· Design of Control System in State Space;
· Design Robust Control Systems;
· Determine Optimal Control.
A student on completing this course is expected to:
· Explain a Variable Structure System;
· Use an Industrial Robot and its control Automobile Engine Control
· Explain the operation of a Vehicle suspension Control.