Integrated Water Resource Management
1. McDonald, A.T and Kay, D (1998). Water Resources: Issues and Strategies. Longman Scientific and Technical.
2. Chapman, D. (1992). Water management and Environmental Engineering. Chapman and Hall.
3. Feachem, R, McGarry, M. and Mara, D (1977). Water, Wastes and Health in Hot Climates. Wiley.
4. Water Resources Management, A World Bank Policy Paper, The World Bank, Washington, D.C. Global Water Partnership (2000).
5. Integrated Water Resources Management, TAC Background Papers No. 4, Global Water Partnership Technical Advisory Committee, Sweden. UN-ESCAP (1996).
6. Morgan, P. (1990). Rural Water Supply and Sanitation. McMillan.
7. Global Water Partnership, 2000. Integrated Water Resources Management. TAC Background Papers, no 4, 67 pp. www.gwpforum.org/gwp/library/Tacno4.pdf
8. Global Water Partnership, 2002. Toolbox, Integrated Water Resources Management. http://gwpforum.netmasters05.netmasters.nl/en/index.html