Research Seminar 2
1. Harris, R. A. (2005). Using sources effectively: Strengthening your writing and avoiding plagiarism (2nd ed.). Glendale, CA: Pyrczak Publishing.
2. Mills, G. E. (2007). Action research: A guide for the teacher researcher (3rd ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Merrill.
3. American Psychological Association. (2001). Publication manual of the American Psychological Association (5th ed.). Washington DC: Author.
4. Bogdan, R. C., &Biklen, S. K. (1992). Qualitative research for education: An introduction to theory and methods. Needham Heights, MA: Allyn& Bacon.
5. Creswell, J. W. (2003). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approaches (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
6. Glatthorn, A. A., & Joyner, R. L. (2005). Writing the winning thesis or Thesis (2nd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
7. Isaac, S., & Michael, W. B. (1995). Handbook in research and evaluation for education and the behavioral sciences. San Diego, CA: EdITS.
8. Madsen, D. (1992). Successful Thesis s and theses. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
9. Roberts, C. M. (2004). The Thesis journey: A practical and comprehensive guide to planning, writing, and defending your Thesis . Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press