Biodiversity Legislation, Policy And Patenting
1. Birnie P. (2009) et al., International Law and the Environment, 3rd ed., Oxford.
2. Desai A. (2002) Environmental Jurisprudence, 2nd ed., Modern Law House, Allahabad.
3. Divan S. and Rosencranz A. (2005) Environmental Law and Policy in India, 2nd ed., Oxford, New Delhi
4. Guha R. (2000) Environmentalism: A Global History, Oxford, New Delhi.
5. Kamala S. and Singh U.K. (eds.) (2008) Towards Legal Literacy: An Introduction to Law in India,Oxford, New Delhi.
6. Kraft, M. (2011).Environmental Policy and Politics. (5th ed.). Longman Press.
7. Leelakrishnan P. (2008) Environmental Law in India, 3rd ed., Lexis Nexis, India.
8. Sands P. (2002) Principles of International Environmental Law, 2nd ed, Cambridge.
9. Upadhyay S. and Upadhyay V. (2002) Hand Book on Environmental Law- Forest Laws, WildlifeLaws and the Environment; Vols.I, II and III, Lexis Nexis- Butterworths-India, New Delhi.