Internet Technologies And Website Design
This course provides knowledge on the basics of the Internet, its
origin, how it is managed, organized and used. It also teaches learners how to
develop websites using contemporary tools and techniques.
By the end of this course, the student should be able to:
1. Explain the structure, governance and management of the
2. Explore website development tools and techniques.
3. Acquire skills of developing a website.
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Appreciate the governance, management and structure of the
2. Use website development tools and techniques.
3. Design and construct a website.
4. Publish and manage a website.