Application Development 1
is aimed at introducing the student to the concepts of application development. The
course will specifically introduce the student to concepts such as: Designing the Interface, Writing the Code, and String Manipulation,
Program Flow, Looping and String Functions Mathematical Functions, Formatting
Functions, and Formatting Date and Time, Advanced controls and Errors Handling .Tools
such as Visual Basic will be used.
The Course aims to:
1. Introduce students to practical
2. Expose the student to Designing the Interface, Writing the Code and String Manipulation
Train the student in
Controlling Program Flow, Looping and String Functions
Equip the student with
knowledge about Mathematical Functions Formatting Functions, and Formatting
Date and Time
Help the student in using
Advanced controls and Errors Handling
On completion of this Course,
the student will be able to:
1. Demonstrate understanding of
the components of a typical application Development process.
2. Demonstrate practical understanding and application of the SDLC.
3. Demonstrate ability to work with
users as part of a computer project team
4. Demonstrate ability to develop an application