KIU, Main Campus – As the Ugandan government continues to gradually ease lockdown restrictions, the economy is slowly opening up. This book will give you insight into how you can tap into social media to keep your business afloat.
SURVIVING COVID-19: Marketing Relief Book for Small Businesses will provide business owners with a wide range of social media tips, tricks, how to’s, and resources to help them start driving sales for their business.
In SURVIVING COVID-19: Marketing Relief Book for Small Businesses, international award-winning marketer Andre Kay reveals how to use social media to put your business in front of the right targeted customers, drive brand awareness, build customer loyalty, and drive sales in your local communities.
Even though COVID-19 has brought our world to a standstill, turned social media on its head, and everything we knew about marketing via the social media era has shifted, remember the core fundamentals that marketing is built on remains the same. Thus, surviving is not impossible. The trick is not to fold or go dark; it's to get creative!
In this groundbreaking new book you'll discover:
- How to give your business the competitive edge it needs
- How to create effective social media strategies during a crisis
- How to create a visually engaging content strategy
- How to create effective social media promotions
- How to connect with the right influencers
- How to create partnerships with influencers, foodies and content creators
- How to reach the right customers with social media advertising
- How to protect your reputation
- How to measure success
- Easy to follow case-studies.
Additional information sourced from amazon.com