We regret to announce that the Inclusive Information and Communications 2020 Conference (IICT20) and the Post Graduate Symposium that had been scheduled for 25th to 26th and 27th to take place at Kampala International University, respectively, have been postponed indefinitely.
This follows the global outbreak of COVID- 19 upon which the Ministry of Health recommends that all public gatherings be postponed.
We apologize for the inconvenience that this new development will cause but promise to keep you posted on the alternative dates on which the two events will be held.
The IICT 2020 is set to take place from 25th to 27th March 2020 at Kampala International University-Main Campus in Kansanga.
The aim of the IICT 2020 Conference is to bring together leading researchers and practitioners from all over the world to present and share their innovative knowledge in the areas of Engineering, Applied Science, Information and Communication Technologies and their applications to Law, Humanities, Education, Economics and Management.
The IICT 2020 invites scholars who aspire to get their work recognized in the International arena. These scholars will establish research relations, find global partners for collaborations, and acquire knowledge to solve future problems with an inclusive perspective.
The conference sub-themes include Legal Frameworks for Inclusive Information and Communications technology, ICT for Development (Education, Agriculture, Environment, Entrepreneurship, Health, Governance), Information Security, Innovative Computing Systems, Management Information Systems, Decision Support Systems, Consumer Electronics and Broadcasting Technology, and Global Innovation and Sustainability to mention but a few.
The Guest Speaker will be Hon. Elioda Tumwesigye, Minister of Science, Technology and Innovation Uganda. Other Keynote Speakers include Prof: Dr. Bunyamin Sahin, Rector,Tokat Gaziosmanpasa University, Turkey and Prof: Al-Sakib Khan Pathan IEEE Senior Member, USA Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Independent and Southeast Universities, Bangladesh.
Below is a list of important dates in light of the IICT 2020 Conference:
- Conference Dates: 25th - 27th Mar, 2020
- Paper Title and Abstract due date: 28th Feb, 2020
- Acceptance: 29th Feb, 2020
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 15th Mar, 2020
- Early Bird Registration: 15th - 29th Feb, 2020
- Regular Registration: 1st - 15th Mar, 2020
- Late Registration: 16th - 27th Mar, 2020
- Conference Fees [International Participants]
- Early Bird Registration: $200 (15th - 29th, Feb 2020)
- Regular Registration: $250 (1st - 15th, March 2020)
- Late Registration: $300 (16th - 27th, March 2020)
- Postgraduate Student: $170
- Participants from other Institutions in Uganda: $100
For KIU Participants
- KIU Staff: 150,000 UGX
- iKIU Postgraduate Students: 100,000 UGX
- Lead Paper Presenters from KIU: Waiver
1. Julius Matsiko, PhD
Tel: +256 782 618970 / 751598784
2. Assist. Prof. Dr. Fehim Kuruloglu
Tokat Gaziosmanpasa University, Turkey
3. Hakeem Subair, Founder and CEO
1Million Teachers Inc, Canada
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org