Graduates of the following programs are scheduled to receive their academic documents from 24th August, 2020 to 28th August, 2020 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm). Remember to carry your KIU identification documents along with you.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery
- Bachelor of Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Community Health
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Bachelor of Nursing Sciences
There will be further communication via kiu.ac.ug about issuing academic documents to graduates of other programs.
For further information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org