Students' Memo: Special Face-to-Face Examinations
October 18, 2021, 2:47 pm
KIU seeks to recruit Medical Officers to pursue their postgraduate studies under the University Staff Development Scheme in the following fields:
|Obstetrics and Gynecology||10|
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To teach, supervise, guide and support undergraduate students in courses and subjects which are consistent with your
academic background and competences.
2. Conduct research and participate in outreach programmes.
3. Competent candidates may be assigned additional administrative responsibilities.
4. Remuneration: Modest stipend and accommodation will be provided.
How to Apply:
Write an Application Letter and indicate the discipline you are applying for. Attach the following to the Application Letter:
1. Scanned Academic Documents
2. Curriculum Vitae (CV)
3. Letter of Recommendation
Deadline for applications: Monday, 23rd February 2020.
Successful applicants will have to register with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council (UMDPC).
October 15, 2021, 11:40 am
October 13, 2021, 1:37 pm
October 8, 2021, 2:14 pm