ABOUT KIU TANZANIA
Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT) is a Private University fully registered by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) and is located in Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam (5kms) from Julius Nyerere International Airport. KIUT would like to attract additional Human Resources to its various Academic Positions as indicated:
Assistant Lecturers (full-time) required in the following disciplines:-
1. Biology (4 Positions)
2. Chemistry (4 Positions)
3. Physics (4 Positions)
4. Mathematics (2 Positions)
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATIONS
Applicant should be a holder of:
- Master of Science in any of the following:- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics with a minimum GPA of 4.0
- Bachelor of Science with Education in any of the following:- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics with a minimum GPA of 3.5
1. All nationalities are encouraged to apply but Tanzanian citizens will be given priority.
2. Applicant must attach an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contacts; postal address/ postcode, email, and telephone numbers.
3. Applicant must attach their certified copies of their certificates and transcripts.
4. Attaching copies of the following certificate is strictly not accepted;
- Form IV and form VI results slips
- Testimonials and all partial transcripts
5. Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts.
6. Certificates from foreign examination bodies for Ordinary or Advanced level education should be verified by the National Examination Council of Tanzania (NECTA) and the National Council for Technical Education (NACTE).
7. Certificates from Foreign Universities should be verified by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU).
8. Applicant should apply the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
9. Presentation of forged certificates and other information will necessitate legal action.
10. Deadline for application is 10th July 2021
11. A signed application letter should be written in English and addressed to:
The Director Human Resources, Kampala International University in Tanzania, P.O.Box 9790, Kampala Road, Off Nyerere Road, Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam - Tanzania.
Applications may be hand-delivered to the University or submitted an electronic application to [email protected]
12. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed of a date for the interview.
Download the vacancy announcement